Wednesday, September 27, 2006

THE NELSON RIDDLE ORCHESTRA - "SWINGS IN STEREO"

THE NELSON RIDDLE ORCHESTRA
"SWINGS IN STEREO"
MUSIC FOR PLEASURE PTY LTD - AUSTRALIA
crime jazz meets elegant strings
"A SWINGER'S PARADISE"
1. lisboa antigua
2. the green leaves of summer
3. naked city theme
4. younger than springtime
5. drive-in
6. the untouchables
...
7. route 66 theme
8. i'm getting sentimental over you
9. brother john
10. life is just a bowl of cherries
11. volare
12. de guello
enoch's got the top brass!
nelson's definately got the top strings!
ENJOY

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' this stuff!
Thanks, Rangeraver, you're my hero.
78rpm

Unknown said...

Hey man..
thanx for the wonder full album...

You know how much I love NELSON RIDDLE..

Visit my site for 4 other rare Nelson Riddle Albums:

www.lazarslounge.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! Still the best version of Route66 ever.

I can never find my vinyl copy when I want to hear it... much appreciated.

Cheers

--ionplayer