Tuesday, October 31, 2006

MUSIC FOR A BACHELORS DEN 8 - "SEX KITTENS IN HI-FI" The BRUNETTES

MUSIC FOR A BACHELOR'S DEN 8
"SEX KITTENS in HI-FI"
The Brunettes'
DCC AUDIOPHILE RECORDS USA
this fabulous, long deleted album will impress !
these 14 sexy auburn sirens will blow your mind
"You Hit The Spot" - Vicky Lane
"What Wouldn't I Do For The Man" - Polly Bergen
"Gee, Baby Ain't I Good To You?" - Donna Hightower
"I'm Thru With Love" - Marlene Cord
"Love Dance" - Sondi Sodasi
"I'd Rather Be Burned As A Witch" - Eartha Kitt
"Daddy" - Pat Suzuki
"Watch What Happens" - Lena Horne
"Baby Won't You Please Come Home" - Georgia Carr
"Where Flamingos Fly" - Linda Lawson
"If I Could Be With You" - Lurlean Hunter
"Pennies From Heaven" - Doris Drew
"I Found A Brand New Baby" - Damita Jo
"Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone" - Tammy Grimes
ENJOY!

No comments: