Monday, July 23, 2007

SHIRLEY SCOTT & THE SOUL SAXES (ATLANTIC RECORDS USA 1968)

RANGERAVER
presents
SHIRLEY SCOTT
& THE SOUL SAXES
KING CURTIS tenor
DAVID "FATHEAD" NEWMAN tenor / flute
HANK CRAWFORD alto / baritone
atlantic records (1968)
.
another "FUNKY HAMMOND" joint!
.
1. IT'S YOUR THING
2. YOU MAKE ME FEEL (like a NATURAL WOMAN)
3. I WISH I KNEW HOW IT FEELS TO BE FREE
4. YOU
5. STAND BY ME
6. GET BACK
7. MORE TODAY THAN YESTERDAY
this all-star session will
blow yo' mind !

http://rapidshare.com/files/44563897/RR_-_SOULFUL_SHIRL.rar \\\\\\\\\

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Loved THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
MAn! Thank you !

1Surfrider said...

Never seen this, definitely be in heavy rotation at work.

Thanks for the unusual, always appreciated.

RangeRaver said...

thanks for all the encouragement - you keep enjoying the music - i'll keep loadin'em up ! RR

Tomaso Alba said...

Oh my Goodness!!!! What a treasure you posted more than two years ago. I love doing this archaeologist job in your blog, I always find jewels in your past posts.

Thanks,

Fernando